What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don‘t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren‘t the bargain they initially appear to
Answers To The Top 5 Questions Business Owners Have About Cloud Computing
Discover What Most IT Consultants Don’t Know Or Won’t Tell You About Moving Your Company’s Network To The Cloud
The cost savings with cloud services such as Office 365 are hard to ignore; however, there are a number of things to consider before you jump ship to cloud computing. You need to consider the reliability of your Internet connection, what type of help desk support you want, security, what other applications (accounting, CRM, line of business applications, etc.) you need and which devices (scanners, printers, iPads) you need to use.
In this report, we are going to answer the top 5 questions that we’ve heard just about every savvy business owner ask about cloud computing. We’ll also provide an overview of what exactly cloud computing is and how it can possibly benefit your business.
How Your Wide Area Network is Putting Your Company at Risk
This white paper details some important issues that business decision-makers need to know concerning the way Internet Service Providers and Telco Carriers are now engineering the configuration of Wide Area Networks. The issues at hand are not necessarily with any particular provider or service, but rather very real concerns regarding security and high availability of a Wide Area Network. This white paper is written by Data-Tech’s President and CEO, Chris Lietz.
Cyber Security and My Cloud Applications: Am I Safe?
This Cyber Security White Paper addresses a common concern for clients that keep all or most of their applications in the cloud (see Data-Tech’s Cloud Security Strategy Statement at the end of this paper). This white paper is written by Data-Tech’s President and CEO, Chris Lietz.